We want to assure you a holiday of relaxation and pleasure by reporting some rules of our protocol for safety.
These are simple and few rules that if respected by all make the difference and lay the foundations for a peaceful and splendid stay at our Hotel
Thanking you for your collaboration we wish you a good holiday
RECEPTION AND COMMON AREAS
• A notice board with information on prevention measures is set up at the reception.
• Body temperature may be detected, preventing access in case of temperature
> 37.5 ° C.
• Please respect the interpersonal distancing of at least one meter
in all the common areas in which we favored the differentiation of the routes with particular attention to the entrance and exit areas with information signs and delimitation of the spaces.
• At reception and in general in common areas, guests must always wear a mask
• We guarantee a wide availability and accessibility to hand hygiene systems with hydro-alcoholic solutions in various locations within the structure, promoting frequent use.
The use of the lift is allowed for 1 person at a time.
A derogation is foreseen in the case of members of the same family unit.
We guarantee frequent cleaning and disinfection of all rooms and premises,
with particular attention to common areas and surfaces touched more frequently (handrails, light switches, elevator buttons, handles
of doors and windows, etc.).
Body temperature may be detected, preventing access in case of temperature
> 37.5 ° C.
At the entrance to the dining room you will find a station with hydro-alcoholic solution for cleaning hands
The tables are arranged so that the seats guarantee interpersonal distancing of
at least 1 meter of separation.
The service staff in contact with customers will use the mask as per the health protocol
Customers will have to wear the mask whenever they are not sitting at the table.
At the end of each table service, all surface disinfection measures will be provided.
For the menus we use a disposable paper system.
At the moment it will not be possible to set up the traditional Buffet
The service will be carried out directly at the table by the dining room staff
The room will be cleaned in different ways depending on whether it is already occupied by a guest (stop) or intended to welcome a new guest (departure).
In the event of a stop, the room will be cleaned according to the practices in use in our Hotel.
In the case of departure, the room will be sanitized.
The guest is entitled to request that during the stay the cleaning staff do not enter the room
• Body temperature may be detected, preventing access in case
temperature> 37.5 ° C.
• A spacing between the umbrellas will be ensured in order to guarantee an area of at least 10 square meters for each umbrella
• Equipment such as sunbeds, deck chairs, umbrellas etc. will be sanitized at each change of person or family. In any case, sanitation must be guaranteed at the end of the day.
• Regular and frequent cleaning and sanitization of common areas, changing rooms, cabins, showers, toilets, etc., however ensured after the plant is closed.
• Individual sports that usually take place on the beach (eg rackets) or in the water (eg swimming, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing) can be practiced regularly, in compliance with interpersonal distancing measures. Otherwise, for team sports (e.g. beach volleyball, beach soccer) it will be necessary to respect the provisions of the competent institutions.
SOME INFORMATION ON SARS ‐ CoV ‐ 2 DISEASE
since early diagnostic suspicion is one of the cornerstones of the correct management of the SARS-CoV-2 disease, we allow ourselves to briefly remind you of some symptoms that, far from alarming you, deserve medical attention, which the management will take care of guaranteeing them.
The main symptom is represented by fever, which can occur both with a slight rise (below 38 ° C) and with higher values, above 38 ° C. Therefore, any feverish rise deserves attention on its part, especially if associated with a dry cough or a feeling of pulmonary constriction or even mild respiratory fatigue.
An unusual feeling of tiredness is also a symptom to consider. Even a decrease or loss of taste and / or smell are evocative symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Consequently, at the slightest symptom of possible infection, you are required to notify the Reception
In full respect of your privacy, we guarantee you our presence and our help.